How much is it to get in?
How much is it to get in?
Well shoot. If everone enjoys the double header at UVAW so much lets move it to Bristol and play on the Bearcat field!! They have a great Bermuda surface (as nice as a lot of college fields) with plenty of seating for everyone. A very large home side with a nice visitor section along with end zone seating. And they also have ample parking if you know where to find it. And if the seats were to get full you could always bring your lawn chairs and sit on the baseball field!!
"They (Miami) told me I wasn't big enough to play running back,'' said Ryan Williams with a snicker. "And they tried to offer me as an athlete or wide receiver."
I absolutely loved playing at UVA-WISE there field is better than James Madison's, EKU's, and some of the other college fields ive played on/went to camps at. These kids should be delighted to get to play there.
I swear to you it wont hurt any of you lazy asses to walk a few extra hundred yards to get a seat, go, enjoy the game and get over it
Cant we all just get along?
That'd be fine with me and from what I can tell most of the folks here wouldn't mind either. They can rotate it every year for all I care. Have it at UVAW, then Honaker, then VHS, or anywhere else that would accomodate. I like seeing both games and for the most part it's one fan base that is *****ing and whining to no end about this, but that's nothing new. A few people have said on here "I know that the GC kids HATE playing over there.". I was in the restroom side endzone last year when the GC kids entered the field and none seemed to hate it. They were kind of fascinated by the way the field felt and seemed pretty excited to be there. My teams been the higher seed the last 2 years and have had to lose that oh so important home playoff game, but they don't seem to mind either. It's a bunch of 30-60 year old men who are losing sleep and having to go on Paxil to deal with the depression over it.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Bookmarks